MJHS Home Care has proven expertise in helping patients recover from hip or knee replacement surgery, stroke, spinal cord injury or any other orthopedic or neurological conditions that effect mobility.
The MJHS Road to Recovery Rehab Program provides:
- Critical rehabilitation services provided by licensed physical and occupational therapists and speech language pathologists
- Comprehensive evidence-based treatment plans
- Aggressive, individualized goal-setting to help patients reach their peak mobility and activity levels
- Culturally sensitive services
- Home safety and accessibility evaluations with environmental modification recommendation
Our specialized rehab program focuses on:
- Orthopedic care and management
- Medically complex conditions
- Neurological disorders and stroke
- Improved strength, balance, mobility and coordination
- Relearning essential skills, such as bathing, dressing, walking, stair climbing, balance, and cooking
- Learning to use equipment such as walkers, canes, wheelchairs and other ADL devices
If rehabilitation at home is not the best option for you, you can also choose to recover at our rehabilitation center, Menorah Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care.