MJHS Home Care
MJHS Home Care is a certified home health agency serving the needs of patients across New York City and Nassau counties.
We are committed to providing you with expert care. Whether it’s rehabilitation, skilled nursing, disease management, emotional support or enhanced services to help manage symptoms of an advanced or chronic illness, you can count on us to be with you every step of the way.
Our goal is to support your safe recovery so you can go back to doing the things you love – as quickly as possible.
MJHS Home Care is always personalized care.
Each plan of care is tailored to ensure you receive the best care possible to meet your specific needs. Your plan of care will be developed in partnership with your personal physician, our team of skilled professionals and any family members you wish to include.
Learn More about MJHS Home Care
Once you are admitted into our home care program, our skilled nursing care team will work with you and your private physician to coordinate and develop a plan of care that includes specific goals and objectives.
Your skilled nursing care team can:
- Help manage your medications
- Educate you and your caregiver on managing disease-specific conditions such as heart failure, diabetes or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Supervise personal care provided by a home health aide
- Administer shots, and educate family members on tube feedings
- Change dressings
- Coordinate with our palliative care team to provide you with enhanced services if you are experiencing pain and suffering due to an advanced illness