Bereavement Education and Support
Grief and loss often continue to impact lives after a loved one has died. This is why MJHS offers free bereavement education and support for up to 13 months after the death of a loved one. Our team of counselors regularly lead programs designed to assist in healthy coping, including:
- Short-term individual or family counseling to MJHS Hospice family members at our Manhattan, Brooklyn or Garden City offices
- Support groups specific to the type of loss experienced
- Memorial services of remembrance offered each spring and fall
- Workshops on coping with loss
- Referrals to local community grief counseling resources or other supportive services
For more information or to further inquire about the support services available, please call 212-844-5754 between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Upcoming Events › Bereavement Support Groups
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Bereavement Support Groups. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.